British Journal for the History of Philosophy
Prof. Michael Beaney (19th and 20th c. philosophy)
- Dr Alix Cohen (18th c. Philosophy)
- Dr Sophia Connell (Ancient Philosophy)
- Dr Sacha Golob (post-Kantian Philosophy)
- Prof. John Marenbon (Medieval Philosophy)
- Dr Pauline Phemister (17th c. Philosophy)
- Dr Mark Sinclair (Book Reviews)
Prof. John Rogers
About the Journal and Submissions
For more information, see the British Journal for the History of Philosophy at Taylor & Francis.
Members of the society may subscribe to the journal at a greatly reduced rate. Please see the membership page for details.
The Rogers Prize
The Rogers Prize was established in 2011 in honour of the work of the founding editor of the BJHP, John Rogers, who retired that year after 18 years as editor. The Prize is awarded each year for the best paper published in the BJHP, judged by a committee composed of the Editor and Associate Editors of the journal. For information, click here.